The New Contract With America:
It is time for our current congressional leaders to become responsible to the people of the united States of America. It is apparent that when left to their own devices, they often make poor decisions, based upon lobbyist influence, not constituent demands. Whether you are in office, or running for election/re-election, this applies to you and it is not party specific. I am asking, nay, demanding that you agree to and sign this contract with the American people. Failure to sign onto this, is reason enough to recall or vote you out of office.
1. Immediately sponsor or co-sponsor and ensure passage of a bill limiting the terms of Congressional members. Senators shall serve no more than two terms. Representatives shall serve no more than three terms.
2. All laws that apply to the rest of the country also apply equally to the Congress.
3. Committee Chairs shall serve no more than two sessions as chair of the same committee.
4. Congress shall pass a balanced budget amendment and will operate under the constraints of a balanced budget.
5. Ban the casting of proxy votes in committee.
6. All committee meetings, except in cases of national security, will be open to the public.
7, Any tax increase shall require a 75% majority vote in both the House and Senate.
8. The Federal Reserve System shall be audited, and the results made public, no later than November 1, 2011.
9. Congress shall be audited by the Government Accounting Office and said audit shall be completed by October 1, 2010.
10. There shall be no earmarks, attached to any bill.
11. Each new bill introduced into Congress shall be a stand alone bill, and will clearly contain language written by its sponsor(s) that identifies which section of the Constitution allows for the bill.
12. Islam shall not have the protections of the Constitution or the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, as Islam is a governing theocracy, guided by laws that would supersede the Constitution. Sharia Law sets Islam apart from other religions, due to its secular court system that demands separate justice from that defined in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and statutory law. In order to ensure that the Sharia Law that is creeping into America is halted, legislation shall be introduced and passed within six months designating Sharia Law as non-applicable in America and although Muslims can freely worship, in accordance with their religion, they shall not be governed by Sharia, but by American law.
13. The President of the united States shall not appoint an advisor that is not vetted by the Senate, or holds a position that is already in place or could be done by a department head that is already in place.
14. The First Lady shall have no more than one staff member, a personal assistant, unless said First Lady is in need of help due to physical limitation.
15. All members of Congress who are charged with an ethics violation or criminal charges shall be removed from participating in Congressional activities until the Congressional investigation or criminal trial is complete and a finding of not guilty is rendered.
16. All Committee Chairs being investigated by the Ethics Committee shall lose their Chair, regardless of the outcome of said investigation.
17. Congress shall be the sole place where resolution of Constitutional issues takes place. Congress recognizes the activist bias in the court system and will no longer yield their Constitutional authority to the courts, a direct violation of the “equal protection” portion of the Constitution.
18. Congress shall approve no laws or treaties that would diminish the Sovereignty of America, its states and its people, and shall not allow the President or anyone else the authority to enter into said treaties.
As an elected official, or a person wishing to be elected to Congress, your signature on this contract is verification that you believe in all 17 acts and actions set forth within this document and you will ensure that they are adhered to and enforced. Failing to sign off on this form, whether an elected official or running of office, shall be made public, so that your constituents or potential voters can clearly identify you as someone who does not believe in the Constitution, the sovereignty of America and its separate but equal states, and the ability of the people to be governed in a Constitutional manner.
Politicians and potential politicians be warned, the American people are tired of your ignoring us, the Constitution and your oath of office. It will no longer be tolerated by the citizens who elected you to represent us.
I and the American Patriot Commission ask each and every American who receives this to go to your representatives and senators, and those pandering for your vote and ask them to sign off on this. Whether they do or do not, please notify us, so that we can endorse Constitutional candidates and expose those who are Un-American and Un-Constitutional in their values and beliefs. Thank you.
US Western Regional Coordinator
The Patriotic Resistance
The American Patriot Commission
Report Political Wrong Doing: firstname.lastname@example.org