You are being lied to. Daily. Constantly. You, the American citizen, are subject to a constant bombardment of lies from the White House, B. Hussein Obama, his minions, and the state run media. Why? Because, they hope to bring you down. They hope to crush your enthusiasm. They desire to take away the fire in your belly that keeps you questioning what that monster, B. Hussein Obama is doing. Obama and his minions have turned on Fox News because they are a large network and they have journalistic integrity. While the rest of the cable, satellite and network news shows are in the tank for Obama, Fox News stands alone. B. Hussein Obama believes you are idiots.
While he has not come out and directly called you, the American public, idiots, that does not mean that he does not feel that way. Look not at what he says, or fails to say, but what he does and what he has his minions do. B. Hussein Obama has banned White House staff from appearing on Fox News. He has made it clear he will not appear on Fox News. Why? Could it be that they will not ask him idiotic questions, but will press him for real answers on real issues? Glenn Beck has had his White House hotline up for over a week and not one call to correct him. Silence speaks volumes in this instance.
Personally speaking, I find it intolerable to be lied to by the leader of our country, on a daily basis. I take even bigger offense at B. Hussein Obama and his administration believing that I am too stupid to know I am being lied to. And, even worse, I find it irreprehensible that they believe we, the American people, are so stupid, that we will do nothing about this. I am angry. I am offended. And, I am not going to take this.
How many of you like being lied too? How many of you enjoy your government and its leaders believing you are idiots? It is as if we are a nuisance for them, in the way, idiots to be brushed aside, while they do what they will with us. Bullshit!
It is time for action. It is time to be heard. It is time to let them know that we are not an ATM for their personal use, and to fund their pork barrel projects:
* Get up every morning angry. Angry that your leaders and your government think you are an idiot.
* Look at your savings/401k account/debt load and get angrier.
* Go to your favorite conservative websites, Drudge, Malkin, Resistnet, American Patriotic Resistance, and get madder.
* Pick up the phone and call the Washington DC offices of the ones who have made you angry.
* Email each of the civil servants, who think they are civil masters and let them know you are going to fire them.
* Visit the nearest office to you, of your elected officials. Let their staff know how angry you are and how they will be unemployed when you fire their loser boss.
* Go home. Put your feet up. Have a glass of cognac or wine, you deserve it. After all, it is what Machiavelli would do.
* Enjoy a robust dinner and time with your family.
* Go back and re-read your favorite conservative websites. Get pissed all over again. It is that anger, that disdain, that indigestion that will keep you going when nothing else does.
* When the alarm goes off in the morning, remember, it is all obama’s fault and get mad all over again. Ask yourself, “What would Machiavelli do?” Make a list. Go do it.
Come with me. Don’t worry, if you slow down, or become lucid and rational I’ll help you out and tell you how the government thinks you’re an idiot and they are going to take all you have and all you will ever have. I am here for you. Together, we can stay angry. Together, we can stir the pot. Together, we can make the Marxists so mad blood shoots out of their eyes. Remember, you have a right to be mad. You have a right to ruin the day of those liberal minions around you and you have an obligation to make damn sure our elected officials know you are angry. If it helps “Watch Falling Down” in the morning and “Taxi Driver” at night.
US Western Regional Coordinator
The Patriotic Resistance
The American Patriot Commission